Expert Webinar Series
With CompuMed Expert Dr. Luis Angel
FREE On-demand Webinar
Lung Transplant Specialist and CompuMed Pulmonologist, Dr. Luis Angel shares his vast knowledge of the complex relationship between Bronchoscopy and Donor Management.
- Importance of bronchoscopy in overall donor management
- Transplant program criteria for lung donation
- Three biggest enemies of lung donation: Pulmonary Edema, Atelectasis, and Pneumonia
- Donor focused interpretation of the procedure for potential lung placement
- Reading and review of bronchoscopies
- Insights on how to increase the number of transplantable lungs
Who is This For?
Donor and Transplant Professionals
Luis Angel, MD
Transplant Pulmonology Specialist
Director of Lung Transplantation - NYU School of Medicine
Dr. Angel is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, and the Society of Critical Care Medicine. He has also received a Presidential Clinical Excellence Award and has been recognized for his educational efforts in training medical residents and pulmonary medicine and critical care fellows.